Thursday, July 3, 2008

My hands hurt


Went to that country show last night. Yeupo fun !!! Little Big town for 12.00 can't beat that with a stick no sir. I was right out numbered 2 to 1 Ha .

It was kind of a short show but cheep so it was all ok with me. Then down to the boat and make sure all is well. Ive been working inland so I haven't been able to get down. She's still floating and all is good. I'll be heading down tonight because we finished a day earley yeeeeeeeeeeees ( power arm thingy) Any way thgis way I can get my grove flowing and be primed for the 4th!!

BOAT party's I love dinking from boat to boat bsing with my friends,

Sooo yes sir every little things gona be alright

2 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Wow. You've been busy and having some fun. And Happy Birthday. And isn't your daughter a doll. And and, wow, so glad somebody is having a ball out there.
Let's hook up next year. I will be so ready to party and sail.

Markitos said...

Oh hell yea Stanchi
BTW I made my daughter read your stuff. Thanks