Wednesday, June 25, 2008

From Dread to Red



Last night a few of us went to a Reggae show it was greeeeeeeeeeatatat. I miss the boom boom hearth thump that music makes. I lived in Humbolt county for 10 years and that's the music that kinda runs there. I have been a big fan of reggae for years my ipod is full of it. But a few months ago a friend turned me onto .....country?...... I never thought that would ever happen. Ha But I 'm kinda digging it. Talk about easy music to understand. It's no longer just crying in you beer stuff. It's kinda cool. There is going to be a cheep concert next week. I think I may even go. Nah I'm not gona trade in my surf trunks or flip flops for a funny hat and a HUGE belt buckle. But I think I'm still going. There is a plus I've noticed......the chicks dig it ........ Ha yesir. After all I was born in Waco, Texass

No comments: