Wednesday, June 11, 2008

work work work play work work work




Still no camera, yet been working like a dog (woof). So you ask why no camera? Well I'm donating all my extra money to the fuel producing country's. Ya know just doing my part to keep the world a better place. Nah just kiddin they are getting plenty but to tell the truth. Being in construction in San Diego is kind of like living in a third world country with first class golf coarses and first rate marina's. The folks here are feeling the pinch and aren't/can't take money out on thier homes for improvements or new construction. Leaving only the smallest of trade work. Witch in turn means more guys bidding on little jobs for less money. Kind of funny if you think about it. Making the same as 4 years ago with an inflated cost of living. So yea Im picking and chooseing on what and where to spend hard earned money's. Of course Anhiser Bush gets thier share and more. Seams I need more Meds lately. Ha ...


But !!!! and I mean a BIG BUTT> Sailing has been a blast racing and playing on a friends boat let alone the solo stuff I do on my boat. Yea that's all been really and I mean really good !! It's getting to summer time in San Diego and well you have to be DEAD not to have fun here. The sun screen is starting to flow and the roller blades are back out. Yeup it's all good I just need a nice fatty Job to drop in my lap !!

No comments: