Thursday, June 5, 2008

Whats up?

Well had some great sailin. Even did a race .... I hate racing pull this pull that !! yea yea.. Stressing at 3 knots.. I find it funny, sailing with stressed out folks sheesssh sailing is in the feeling. I mean you can feel when your boat is moving at it's best .. so shut up and feel it.
Other then that work work work . Not a bad thing not a good thing a necessary thing. No money no honey as the boys from down south say. As you can tell I haven't picked up a camera yet. Na voted for an oil change, bottom cleaning and a killer beer and bbq dinner. The camera will come. But the work is starting to get steady again so it won't be long. Your truly turns 25x2 this month so I'm trying to figure out how to bring in the next chunk of years. I thought I'd be sailing away this year but my house isn't worth as much as it was so looks like a local party is in order.

No comments: