Monday, July 14, 2008

Perfect Sunday

Well almost..... I took tons of pictures !!! It was about 10 knots and super sunny warm, I was solo again ( I have to change that) But it was still perfect the boat was doing everything all by it's self. I could let go of the helm long enough the hit the chilly box for chillies. My mooring baybor's where astonished as I sailed off the ball than did a few loops through the mooring field. That was great tacking through then just barely bouncing off every ones dingy just to show off. Then it was out to the mouth and then over to my brothers boat. Once again docking under sail. I can't impress my brother thou cause my dad taught us all how to sail and the was always a drill. OK kids we have no motor now what ya gona do? He was great teacher, We would get out of sight of land then throw one of us off. OK kids what ya gona do? I would go to sea with anyone of my brothers or sister. Between us we have like 9 boats not counting dinks and kayaks. I miss ole Dad and Mum too.
Where was I ..... oh yea...... Then I sailed over to a boat dinner party, were I promptly got adjusted and properly tuned up.. Theeeeeen I had to blow home. By this time it was around midnight..... the wind had died to ghost wind, It was great again just barely moving but still moving. I once again thrilled my baybors as I sailed past then stalled right on my mooring ball and hooked up. As in most large mooring fields many folks just live on board and never move their floating reef. They where amazed you can move like that under control with zero wind.
Man I love doing that, tunes going, full belly and a perfect brain tune up.
Ooooooo yea I left my stupid camera on the party boat.. Sheesh !!

No comments: