Friday, July 11, 2008

Wow It's Friday

Weeeeeeeeeee. Nah not tonight. My ass is dragging. Oh yea it's a nice ass (last year I made 120 dollars shaking this bony thing in a Mexican strip club) I just can't seam to get it off this chair. Damn there is a dock party I was invited to. And all I can do is pop a top and wish I was on a long run. I really need a week long sail. Or maybe a week long drunk in some place I just woke up in. Ya know like jump a train meet some people and find out where your are a few days later? Man that's always the best times of your life. I mean my life. The not knowing gives me that nipple ripple. Yea guys get it too. The go to work pay the bills go to work pay the bills month after month for ever and ever. Good God. Sigh!
Deep breath.... Woooosh in with the good out with the bad...Aaaaaaaaaaaaah thats better.
Humm yeup started a new job today. Have you noticed I'm self unemployed most of the time?
Any ole'a this ones in a 60+ club trailer world place. As soon as I got there they all came out like zombies. It was great!! I felt sooo freakin young. "Hey Marge you've got a bit of puddn on yer chin". Gosh I like old folks and.. young folks. It's the middle folks that are full of sit. The Elders just come right and tell ya what ever is on their mind. Gawd damnit when I was a youngn we didn't do it like that. Yea man you need a new Karma Sutra book dude. And the kiddy's well they just look at ya and try to figure out what on earth is this all aboat. So after 3 hours of mucking about with the tribal elders I was on my way to making... I don't know maybe 20 dollars.. witch I promptly put half in my gas tank and well... ya know where the rest went......
4 coldies, a good hit and the Counting Crows live in Amsterdam on the hi-fi
Life isn't so bad.
PS I realy need help on the whole bow boo buo thing it's driven me crazy. Do I bow ? or shoot my bow? Am I retarded (not that thats a bad thing) or did I miss that day in class?

No comments: