Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another brand new day

Remember the kid I hired ? Well he quit. Ha I can't say I blame him I'd quit too if I could.....come to think of it I've been trying to for years now. That lucky lill fracker. I mean alls well, he just got a job doing photoshop and that is what he likes so. Be gone "grasshopper" be gone. Don't worry about the old guy he'll be juuuuust fine.. Yea ok.
It's all good I finished that job today anyway and was gonna pay him just to tell jokes. So I saved a couple hundred and talked to myself. Nah I was doing a wood floor in some realy nice folks place. Well I think they where nice. They are Vietnamese I couldn't understand them. I kinda heard the kids up stairs yelling "in coming" but other then that it was just smiles and bows. Sheesh some one help me out here how on earth do you spell ....bow.. is that the front of a boat or something you put on your dog after a wash? God I need help.
Yea what a day. I met up with my little sister, the smart one. We met at a bar in Temmy town of course she had Pepsi and of course I had beer. She then was setting me up with the bartenderss. Yea thanks sis that's what I want to do go back to some meth lab in Hemet later. She cracks me up. I think she's just funn'n with me. I hope !
Another "friend" last week told me of these meetup things where a bunch of strangers get together and mingle. Well, Ha, after the whole sister thingy I was thinking hey what the heck I can fit in with strangers after all I am one. And headed to the meeting place. Yeah I was still sweaty and dirty and yeah my nose hasn't healed yet. I WON !!!!! The strangest in the pub award!! I had no idea it was all GQ .... But I will fill you in on a secret. ..... nah that's my secret.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh another perfect day. Life is good even when ya don't try.
Allison Krauss and Alpha blondie on the hi-fi, Jacks in the cup and my head is in the sky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just back tracked the blogs... don't give up on New Mexico... it's very addictive! You will NEVER see a bluer sky anywhere else in the world. It's my 2nd favorite state in the union, big toss-up between Texas and NM. What town is the Hosp. being built in? Must be in the eastern part if there are oil wells. I grew up within 20 miles of the state line Texas/New Mexico... tried to get across every chance I got, "just to get my feet wet."

Markitos said...

Jomamma, It's in a place called Hobbs. Ya know that spec right between the other specs. I don't know sis, I'm kind addicted to the ocean. The smell of coppertone and all.