Monday, July 21, 2008

Oooo woooa is me

I have a job. A four month long job. I'm so bummed I could just open another Tecate. Looking on the bright side !!! I'll have money wow that's a something. I mean I have money but it hasn't been steady. So looks like I may just be able to save a bit in the next coming months. Don't feel to bad for me. I worked it out so I only work Monday thru Thursday. I'm such a bum, Nah I've worked my a holeito off for ever and I'm still kinda in the same boat. Well this year even worst. So yea working everyday day in and day out? Nah I'll make due with a bit less and have more thank you. The ribs are all messed up, thank god all I have to do is sit in class and use my head.

The next couple days I'll be in a little place called Ontario oh boy can't wait Maybe I'll visit Riverside or Corona. As you can see I'm thrilled about a week in a hotel inland sweating my Irish asz off and trying to retain information. I hate sitting in butt sweat ewww yeuck. Oh well when it's all done and said I'll have yet another California stamp of approval. Maybe I'll tattoo it some where (like on my pale end) They don't call me two tone for nothing ya know

This isn't the guy that rolled us Sunday. Looks like fun thou.

1 comment:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

We all need money to live the dream, until someone comes up with a better way. At least you're topping up the fun piggybank and you're out there some of the time - you're way ahead of me on that score!