Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little ol ladys

I was so outa here and on my way to wetter places. When a friend called. A big ole redneck guy. Like huge, like the dude ya want when the bars about to trash yer ass for tiring to pick up on the owners girlfriend, huge. Anyway we started shooting the shite and this and that and la tea freaking da and holey shite what the fruke we are so old ladys!! And now I'm stuck. HA !! Headlights out, a couple chilly willys, and Im stuck. I live in Southern California the last thing I'm going to do is jump in my truck and drive to the boat with a headlight out and a .00000008 B.A.C..
This is very serious business here. And I guess for good reason . But Damnit all, I was so gone, laundry finished. Food stuff laid out (pork roast BBQ btw) Gosh..... may as well bring the B.A.C. up just to make it worth it. Maybe some Burning Spear, yes thats what I need. To the moon Alice!!
BTW for any foreigners out there, BAC = Blood Alcohol Content, now you know. Better then DOA all this cop talk is bummin my rush.

1 comment:

pushingtide said...

Yes bring the Burning Spear. Nothing will go wrong with Winston's voice rockin' your boat.