Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So it's ok

I had to hire a new kid Monday. So i picked up one of my daughters old buddies. I have always tried to help these kids out. Most of them I put in an early grave. Construction is kinda a tough job for video playing tough guys. Anyway this kid has always been a kool guy 20 years old and a very hard worker. Within one day he was given me shit ,perfect! That's the only way I can get thru the day is bs'n and joking aboat. Yeup guy talk 8 hrs of it, well 6 anyway. Sometimes I wish I could record it. I'd be a cuzzilionair! So we are ahead on time and all is well. Looks like Thursday is the start of the weekend. I'll throw the kid a couple extra c's and hit it again somewhere else next Monday. I just thank my super dude for throwing open the door on some work again. And everything else too.
PS I just got a call to build a hospital in New Mexico....... Hummm? I hear it's pretty out there.

2 comments:

Beq said...

New Mexico is really pretty.

But it's landlocked. How will you survive??

Markitos said...

Beq, I googled the town humm It's like Uglysville USA. I map quested it also. OMG !! Oil wells and well oil wells not even a hill or dale to be seen for miles. I kinda like not having a bunch of money less to worry about. Besides Maria scared me. Ha