Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chilly Time Yea

Flex, Flex, Fart opps. I finished up in the inland sauna world today. Geeeaaawwwd How do people live there? The funny thing is I'm all PALE cause it's to freaking hot to go outside. That makes no centavos to me. Here near the water the sun comes out and we all go out. There they race from the car to Wall Mart and back. Not me nope my AC is broken and I really don't feel like paying the OPEC so I can be cool. I already am thank you. Right, Sitting in a puddle of butt sweat.
I have to Tune up My tunes.....hey why did that happen? I'm slurring...
Hum ah there we go.... Where was I ? Oh yea tune up the pod. I used to have one of those big ol 500bazillionmegamaxbite kind of Ipods. Well now that I have donated it to some happy little thief in TJ. I have a .003 notsomegaminibite kind of I-pod. And I listen to it all day at work. I figured out how to hook it up to my superdupermegajobboxsetreo! One of the reasons I do this is because I get so tired of listening to some car sales man selling me stuff I have no interest it. Like a HUMMER or BREAST IMPLANTS. Hello dude get the fruckaroo out my box.
Any ol'e way I had a friend and well I loaded it up with ....well to much country. Yes I'm completely... em bare asssed. The power of the box and all. Key rist I was all most crying in my big gulp cause my dog died. So yeup tonight it's back to the good stuff. Loading her back up with some heavy happy tunage. I'm no Cowdude, I don't even really like cows, not that I hate cows, I just don't even really think about cows to tell ya the truth.
Holly cowcrap I need a trip. Other then that last little cow thing. sheesh.
So I just had some CAKE followed by the KOOKS and chased by the SHINS awwwww I'm all better now.
Now this is music, kind of like a chiropractor for the mind. Who knows another chillybob or two I may even go SLIGHTLY STUPID.
Life is good my friends, life is good !!
ps I forgot my camera
note to self : DONT FORGET THE FRUCKING CAMERA or I'll have to kick yer azz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are funny. I have no idea how I ended up on your site, but you are really funny, since you like cool music, check out my buddy..
http://www.myspace.com/therealdannymalone