Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What day is it?

Marg and Earl are sleeping peacefully, I got sooo much done yesterday looks like I will be unemployed again tomorrow. (power arm thing) yes!!! Of coures my karma got messed up just saying things like that. My battery went dead then one of my head lights went out and the stain I used was wrong. So was it worth it? nah.. I like old people, I even want to grow up some day and be one! I just love tapioca !!
So today I'll finish up there in the inland world and be back on the boat Thursday night. Fruckola I figured out I'm blowing over 200 dollars week driving all the way up there. That doesn't make me happy and it's like hotter then La Paz in August. G's us, all so I can give GW more money for world domination. Gawd I can't wait till the housing market picks up just a little so I can get out of here and be on my way again.
HAPPY THOUGHTS HAPPY THOUGHTS HAPPY THOUGHTS
Meditation always makes me feel better. It's to early to start drinking.
Note to self, don't forget you camera.

No comments: