Tuesday, July 22, 2008

G's Us

I thought I was bummed on getting a job. Holley fishguts Crabman. Im sitting in a Traval Lodge some where in Ontairo. OMG!!! I am soooooo oooooo ooooo 00000 Lucky in my life!!

I mean every one picks thier own kitchen to life in. And it's all well and good but huh. I realy don't want to sound snobby by any means. Buuuuuut holley molley buy a bus ticket and run man!!!!! I have been in way better places in 3rd world country's and felt safer too. You know one of those places you have to drink to sleep in and hope nothing gets on you after you do fall asleep? Tomorrow I'll dump a few extra bucks and move on up to the other side of the tracks.

I am solo so I thought I'd save some bucks. I mean it was this or crash in the back of my truck. I'm sure I would have been stolen and sold at the flea market by now if I did that. Ha it's all good only three days here and I win a piece of paper that says I'm someone woooo wooooooo. Shit I already have a passport! Thats realy all I need ...............oh yea and duckets so I can use it.

I feel all itchy fruuuuuuuuck











Think happy thoughts, Think happy thoughts.................Yes I feel better

2 comments:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Man, you have Travel Lodges over there too? I thought it was just us Brits who had to suffer them.

Now you know how we feel!

;-)

Markitos said...

OE this one was right in "DA HOOD"
Scary for a little ole Irish guy
I moved to another place Wensday it was way better and cheeper too.