Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not Monday

Yes it's Tuesday, That means Monday iiiiiiiiiiis done! I thought I was gona take Monday off But I was only paid half of what was owed on Saturday. So I figured I'd make Fridays bill even bigger just to mess with accounts receivable. heheehehehe. Any ass way yesterday I was installing doors and cutting door trim. Well Marg from across the street came by for a chat. I'm really a nice guy so I stopped and chatted with old gal for a bit. You know, You'll have to speak up sonny I don't have my ears in. Sheeesh Granny why did ya start talking if ya can't even hear? So I put up with her for what felt like hours. Then finally said I gotta get to work, sorry about your hemorrhoids and bunions,but I gotta work. Then I cut my template. Opps I cut about 3o boards wrong! Gawd Dang It!!! Don't distract me !!! Fruckaroo, 150 bucks snap just like that!!! I'm gona bring some puddin over to Marg today with enough sleeping pills in it to keep her sleeping for a week. By that time I'll be done and gone.
I shore hope Earl don't wana chit chat to day cause Im gona put him down too I tell ya. Don't mess with me while I have power tools in my hand. Maybe I'll just put in my apple ears and they will get the hint.
What a meanie I am, But if I don't draw the line I'll end up a BINGO night or lawn bowling or worse.
I can't wait for another job on the beach. I don't mind stopping and chatting with the local gals there. heehheehe

No comments: