Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Im no crimenal

I just cant spell.
I was walking up the drive to work this morning and stopped to smell a rose. Well I didnt stop in time I guess, cause the rose stopped me in my tracks. yeup ripping a nice gouge right out of my nose. I look like an old Rocky movie. Thing is, well for one I don't shave every day (there is a water shortage here) and Im a walking case for sunscreen (dont like the stuff makes the saw dust and fiberglass stick to me) aaannnnd dark sunglasses (two operations on my eyes from staring at the sea all my life) and last but not least, tanker top and beat up old shorts. I dont paint a pretty picture.
But sheesh the nose rip realy set the norms off. I'm sorry I scared your kid lady I was smelling a rose and it bit me. Sheesh Realy, I wasn't in a bar brawl in Mexico that was over 2 months ago those wounds have healed. IT WAS A ROSE BUSH!!! Freakin soccer moms.. God I love this life. It can be so much fun.

3 comments:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

I knew there was a reason I hated gardening - it's downright dangerous!

Funny story though :-)

Beq said...

LOL

Do people cross the street to avoid you now?

Markitos said...

No worries I came ouch smelling like a rose. Sheesh