Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WTF?


Im on land with a big ol bed and all the stuff. But right at 4 am whamo Im awake. I was dreaming of a bear breaking into the boat and thought it was raining. So I chased the bear out with a snow cone. Hummm I wonder what it all means. Probably gona win the lotto or something. I know why I woke up. On the ball every morning about this time the Tugs go out to work. Leaving in their way a wakening wake. On the boat Im used to it, I guess when the roll didn't come it triggered crazy brain reflex's. Like holly crap we are dragging anchor !!! Thats always a rude awakening. Sure would be cool to pop a bit more sleep but Im worried the bear will come back and my snow cone has melted.

Watching the news on the telly. It should be illegal. TV that is.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I always dream I am driving the boat down the highway. Or parking it in a parking lot.
Oookkaaay... how is that going to happen? Scrape away the bottom, engines won't run w/o water, forget steering...

Markitos said...

I think it was the pizza.