Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On a roll now


Well Im bloggin that means I'm not on the boat. Nah I've been on a Blog crawl catching up with ya'll. And I found one thing in common, yer all sick I tell ya. Thank god or this would be just a huge waste of time and I'd have to turn on the dumb dumb box. The one thing we can all do with out.So a mighty THANK YOU goes out to all that entertain me has I sit here liven my evening thru other peoples eye's. I guess the reason I enjoy reading all your blogs is your all freedom chasers. Either sailing surfing or self employment. It is so refreshing and motivating to read others that feel the same as I. I have a baybor I met on the dingy dock Sunday. He's an older fella already been there done that (sailin wise anyway). But He was standing on the dingy dock with one of those smiles that just come from way down deep. I thought maybe he got laid but when I asked why he was so freaking happy he told me he was almost there. I was like almost where. He said he was almost totaly free. Ooook hittin the Margi a bit early are we, then he said he had almost nothing left. Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose. WowOwow.

Heavy I know, but it sure hit home.

Not me, nah I need stuff, not much stuff, but some stuff, meaning full stuff.

So today as my dingy motor let me down again I was all why did I even put this stupid thing on here. I'm a healthy young stud I can row. I like to row. It's peaceful and I dont have to worry about the stupid motor or smell gas. Of course there are times like when I have a 50 pack, ice and company the motors nice (beer is heavy) not my friends. So I went surfin Craigslist
Yes the karma guys are on my side. I found a sabot fully decked for (drum roll) 250.00 !! And are ya ready for this?? It comes witha cruise and go motor. One of those 3 lb jobby's. And Oars !!

I mean I have 3 dinks has it is but I have always wanted a sailing dink. So I'll give the others to more needy boater folks. Except my real one I'm needy on that one. Did I mention the mast even folds in half on the new dink? This is a good thing cause there are a lot of needy folks sleeping near our dink dock. I have brought down old sleeping bags for those folks but Im sure they would love to have a Sabot mast in their shopping cart. I know they are enjoying my bike and tools.

In other news work is work. My daughters a star, 3 months now and hasn't needed a thing. Cool for 18 years old. Sailings been a blast and it's the best time of the year here. Sheeesh what more could a guy ask for? Hell I cant think of a thing. oh yea I need a shower and ummm this Thermos and that lamp. I'll never be really free like ole StanO


2 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Feels good to get good deals, eh.
:)

Markitos said...

Yea cant wait to try her out.
Think I'll call her Lill' Libby