Monday, September 8, 2008

Humpin and gruntin



Yea ya dirty minded scarvy dawgs. I mean work !!! Like Im a gona go all OJ. Nah been workiing like a donkey and partying like a teenager. Im a tired asz ole guy right boat now. Yea right no way I'll be diggin and jiggen for a bit, I hope. It's the work after work and party after party thing thats maken me a bit worn. But I figure Im doing it for all those poor souls that just cant or have forgotten how. So Im just doing my part to better mankind,


In other news we had another New Gini cup race Saturday WOW what a body beater that was. Just the two of us getting our ass's kicked I have so many bruises !!! we dropped a spinney sheet then crossed the halyard while we dosed. And would have won still but the freaking cattle boat full of tourists crossed us on the up wind side and just put the skids to us. SUCK! we watched as the other boat rounded the next mark leaven us to play ketchup. Ah what ya gona do? Yeup we drank. HAHAHAHahhaahahah


Man I gotta stop this work after work thing, Night work just don't pay not with gas and then being beat for the next day of real work. What ya gona do? Yeup drink HahahahaAH


No comments: