Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bail me out


Im so glad Im a simpleton. The market is tanking oh no !!! The housing market is in the bowl !! Oh No !!!!! Ha,,, I have a bag of shells, soon enough it will be worth more then money and they all laughed well look who is laughing now !! I just dont understand how all that money that wasn't even money got lost. I mean you would think that some where there is, like, truck loads of money . But nope it was all just air money, never realy real to begin with. Manufactured so the rich could just keep getting richer. So if your out there faking BIG bucks you may want to look for a new job. Or get a boat,sail away to a nice beach and collect some shells.

3 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Ok - ICK.
I got this via email too, but I'm going to go out and collect shells manana instead of post this picture... ;)
Just linked you - thanks for visiting. You will have to post your Paul Newman pic. What kind of racing were you in to? My family did Baja 1000, Baja 500 - all off road, but hung with some of the Indy 500 guys and Formula 1 guys. Fun, fun, fun, but Dad sold the race car before I drove it...

Markitos said...

We saw Paul Newman in Riverside Ca. In 1982 Whooooa. I was lucky enough to work the pit crew for the 1000 500 and some other SCORE races back then to. BTW SHADOW is on the hard in Palmera please say hi if you go by. We are trying to bring her up this year, but hey here comes the season again. I love La Paz wish I where there now

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Our car raced at Riverside, but more like 1975 or 1976... Did some SCORE & SNORE (Nevada) races in the early 70's (not me, Dad & Bro - I was the 12-15 year old pit crew member). I will wave to Shadow next time we drive or motor by!