Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dang I'm slacking again

All thats left at the moment is a shadow.

Working and working nights and entertaining and fixing stuff and drinking and playing like a teenager and ....humm eating and sleeping. Yeupparoo calamazoo that aboat sums it up. And I gotta tell ya Im a tuckered lad. Just about everything has been full tilt too, no slacking here hard work , hard entertaining yea and hard drinkin, hehehe. Guess that was the way I was raised if your gona do it do it the best ya can. Been wheel borrowing at work cause well the economy is kinda slow and well I need the money so yea what ever ya need I'm yer boy. Ha I feel bad for charging my wage but nah. I seem to out work the young fellers so I feel OK bout it. I fixed the outboard so no more 11:00 row outs and 5;00 row ins now I can spend another 15 minutes drinking coffee before blast off. Fixed the generator (well it runs anyway) cause here comes winter and I know my little solar panel wont keep up. Seams like I've been fixing allot of stuff lately. In the good ole days I would have upgraded but the economio is kinda slow and well best to fix then blow the dough.


Had some rippen as sails did a week end tie up BBQ'd drank enjoyed life and looking to this weekend to do about the same. That part as been a blast.


I remember just last Dec. whining about, due to no cash and little work so I aint gonna complain now. Nah keep it coming O mighty one keep it coming. You know the saying No money No H......

not to mention no fun and Im addicted to fun so to bed to sleep to recharge cause here comes tomorrow yeipeeeeeeee zzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Overboard said...

Just popping in to say I've shut down me blog. Evil roar. It was getting too much for me to juggle along with the emotional rollercoaster I'm suffering from right now called love. I'm okay. Just taking a break because there was quite a bit of pressure there to keep blogging for those who had been reading for years and well, I need a break. I'll be reading your blog and commenting still though. You have been warned.

Markitos said...

huh huh riiiiiiiiiiight. ")