Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh my

Holley crap I just wish I could share some of these specele days with more people. Life is so simple and so easy and just so freakin cool. All we gota do is wake up and grab it by the balls. I am lucky enough to have some realy good friends. We had a tie up this weekend ......again ")
One friend is a killer cook (pork roast) on the barby with all and I mean all the trimin's felt like Christmas. Sooo good, great cheep wine cheep beer and cheep cocktails. My other friend has a nack for music So after dinner the tunes started up. We burned desert so all got better has the night wore on. It rained for a bit and we where all tucked under the dodger singing and carrying on. 2 oclock came way to fast. Then this morning we got to play with (insert name here) the new dink. What a cool day. The rain gave it a freash feeling and the brain pain was at a minumum. Little dinky is a blast !!! Amazing how far you can go with no effort or cost. I love sailin !!
I think the total bill for the whole weekend was like 30.00. G's I wonder what the rich people did. Thanks is all I can think of saying.

No comments: