Monday, October 13, 2008

Demasted In San Diego ?

I was all worried aboat my bro running down to La Paz/ A what do I get, demasted right here in San Diego. Yea the Santa Anna's are here and my new used old dink got the worst of it. Ha my baybor called and told me poor lill Lib got whacked not so much by the wind but we have some large wake and mixed with the wind swell it was just to much. I know I should have taken the mast out but hey I wanted to be ready to sail on shorty notice. So Saturday I dumped a couple tubes of PL400 all over the lill gal and she's ready to rip again. Lucky I had the main sheet cleated or the mast would have floated away. Then I'd just have another row boat. So I am stoked !!! Happy thoughts bring happy things !!!! I do have pics but I dont have the camera sheeesh just to much to think aboat.

No comments: