Thursday, October 9, 2008

Zombie ing


Holley crapola,

It has been hot so hot my brain is melting, I have been doing masonry eeeeuck. I hate the dust it sticks in all your little pours and then the sweat packs it in real nice. Then it is slowly baked on thru the day so yea by 4 o'clock your a statue. Hahaaha.

In other news there's s steamer heading to Baja. I feel I should be running on down but have to much going on here. My brothers heading down as I wright. I worry about him. I have driven down during storms and it's freakn scary. Even when the weather is good it's scary. We have had trucks tow us thru arroyos and thru mud slides and around broken bridges. So my thoughts are with all the folks in the cross hairs of this new storm.

I had a million pics of cool weird stuff that hurricanes can do but my daughters computers skills tanked the old PC so all is lost. Wish i could share them thou. Ya know pics of cars on roofs, mast's sticking out of the water and other scary things.

Hopefully I'll never get any more pics like that.

Right back to the kiln

1 comment:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Thanks for the mast sticking out of the water image I now have in my brain!

Norbert's been downgraded. We are going back in the water and have 2 slip options, so all is GOOD!!! No more worries :)

Good luck to your bro!