Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Wall



I listened to Pink Floyd. Because I had too. So yeup life on the wall? Well it seams hard to get on or off and I know I cant sail off. So that a bummer. It's far from the folks I met and most row so they wont come by. Thats a.....bummer......and a blessing. The tourist take lots of pics of me so I kinda keep my refreshments down. Thats both good and bad. There are tons of jogger chicks thats good !!! There are tons of jogger dudes Bad !!

I'd have to say it's so so. Nah I need to sail off my mooring so it's kinda bad.

Oh well it beats Kansas.
Oooooh yea Been buze cruzin on the dink Real fun. Strapped a flash light to the mast and off we go. Ha thats a real cool thing

2 comments:

Margarita Mirasol said...

Ha ha. The Wall.
That's too funny.
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo 'out there'.
Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahhha.

Markitos said...

It realy is called THE WALL.
The moorings even have a W on them