Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday !


Ya whoooooo.........

Got a hand last night from nice couple standing on the dock. Other wise I would still be driving around with a dingy and 15 sacks of concrete in the back of my truck. I saw these folks and asked if they would help. At first they where like get outa here ya bum... all worried I was gona steal they're .....a ....come to think of it I don't think they had anything. But anyway I don't blame them cause the dink dock has lots of people with out homes and they tend to sleep just about anywhere. Ah San Diego the weather is perfect for street sleeping.

Oh yea back to the point as I was trying to drag my "new" dink outa my truck and down the street they came up and offered a hand. I was stoked cause I was dragging the poor thing. I want it to like me so we have fun, not beat it up then in turn have it beat me up every time I want to sail. I know that sounds weird but that's the way my mind works. Oh yea back to the point . I guess the point is they helped and I towed it and my not so cool motor back out and sat in the cock pit looking at it. Hum that's it ? Yea I lead a fascinating life. HAhahaaha Hey it was dark!!

And I had to work and tomorrow I will rig it and sail it and have fun. So yes it's better then picking up dog poop and mowing the lawn. Life is good my friends, life is good.

2 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Boats do have souls. I always talk nice about my boat when it (he, this boat is a he) can hear me.

Markitos said...

How cool is that!! A he boat. Libby's a girl boat. She's my girlfiend at the momment