Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This weekend

New power
Little power




Mucho power
Irish power


Heres the report from this weekends sailing drinking epesoide. Thou I have forgottne most of it I think it was still a winner. My brothers in town heading to Mex so we first messed about in SD playing on the Sabby and enjoying killerdiller rippen weather. Then we sailed up to MB for some of the same. BBQ cocktails and the such with even better weather. I love fall here it seams like 1/3 the amount of people on the beaches and bays.







Headed back down hill to San Diego Monday with a nice norther blowing no motor needed.





PS Got the honda 1000 for a steal, Brand new!!! Omygawd my lights havent been the bright sence I pulled off the dock !!! Funny thing is we only had one 110 light so I put it in the cockpit just to show off. It helped to see the BBQ !!

Got to watch this mammoth tri come in it was at least 100 long !!

7 comments:

Overboard said...

OMG. I love your Honda.

Markitos said...

Oooooooo yea !!!! Me too.
I just dont have anything to run with it. im gona get another light for my berth. Where'd ya go?

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Ooohhh!!
Like the "new power"!
Really like the"mucho power" (makes me want to get my Oracle baseball hat out and wear it - remember they trained for a summer in Ventura!)!
And love the Irish power!

Markitos said...

Meerkats
That baby was HUGE !!!
I saw it on the horizon and thought the sail was a skyscraper

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

You can never have too much lecky - especially if it's all your own, away from land. Sigh.

Margarita Mirasol said...

You're making me want to slit my wrists again, Bill.

Markitos said...

there will be none of that here.
This is the happy drunkin sailor blog damn it