Friday, December 7, 2007

Wheres the love?



I been sitting on land way to long and need to get away from the Telly. I'm kinda running a teenage flop house right now. At all times of the day or night the freakin dummy box is on. Kids sleepn in front of it, on the floor, on the couch, all over. It's like a magnet I tell ya. I like haven the kids around I know they are safe here except for that VILE thing bringing all that negative stuff into our space. It wouldn't be bad if it was glued to the Disney channel. But it's like fight club and cops and stuff like that. And ya wonder why kids go on shooting rampages. What ever happened to censer ship. Come on lets bring back the Discovery shows and Happy Days maybe the Brady Bunch....now thats class TV.
I love it when I go a long journey with no boob box in site for weeks on end WOW my head is sooooo clean (except for the beer fuz). Nobody else's thoughts binging pumped into the grey matter I have left. It's just way to much to handle. Bad news over load. G's US maybe it's the rain today.
On a better note my brother was crewing on a Cat form La Paz to San Carlos and the boat started to take on water !!! They had to turn around. Yes I know this is not a better note yet. Anyway he was saying how the Captain was all in a panic. He didn't even know how to bring up the sails. They where motor only? WTF? What happens when the motor dies? Come on ! Well ya know the last thing you do is panic. And ya better be able to sail into port. Soooooo It looks like I may be bringing it up in a week or two !! Yes !! PULL LEZ I'm ready!! Bags haven't even been unpacked yet.

No comments: