Sunday, December 9, 2007

Brrrrr




Good morning. mans it's cold. Well at least for me it is. I don't really know how people live in Montana or anywhere that gets below the 60's for long stretches. It's been rainy and cold (cool) for a bit. This morning I looked in the mirror and sh!t Im pale !!! I gotta get south!! Maybe find a little place over looking the sea near a port for cheep !! Today looks to be a clear one but I'll bet full clothing is going to be in order. Oh well gona make the best of it, The surf has cleaned up a tad But Im not sure if it's still curb soup still. Have to give her a look when the sun comes up. The thought of pulling on my body condom to surf kinda sucks but the waters low 60's now.


Looks like I might have boat move to do. down the sea of Cortez then another trip back up on a different boat. (YES!) Bring it on, wish I could set it up to do all winter. Wish it paid more but it's like working in a resort area, just being there is half the pay. Men and boats rot in port !! I heard that yesterday and it is sooooo true I can feel the rust settling in. I'll have to scrap my bottom soon it's starting to have lot of land growth on it Ha thats a nasty thought but true.

No comments: