Thursday, December 13, 2007

Going Green?


All I really want to do is sail. yither and yawn willie nillie floatsome jetsome I think It is the greenest way to travel, let alone the cheapest as long as you have the time. That's the way I wanna do it and the folks you meet are mostly the same way. Cool ? You betcha !! The other day I met the opposite. Nice enough guy but moving way to fast for me. Smooth talker with gold chains and the whole thing. Then I was out side the shop and noticed this freaking MONSTER parked out side. I asked my new Friend if he knew who's it was. I wanted to take a picture. Well yep it was his (figures). Heck of a nice guy if ya like car sales men. I really had to hold back the real question that was on my mind. Like G's bro, did ALA leave ya a little short where it counts?

But I stifled it so I could snap a shot. My work truck is big and dirty it's a tool it's like half the size of this baby. My god and IT only gets 8 mpg. I wanted to park next to show just how large it is. So with all this bitching and poking fun at my new friend. Ya know I really wanna take it out for a drive, I'll bet the chicks dig it !!! HA Sail boats are sllooooooooooowwwwwwwwww zzzzzz

No comments: