Monday, December 17, 2007

another shorty




Myself and a friend hauled ass down to Salina too make sure my boat was ok this weekend. Nice weather and good tunes made it a good ride down. I'm starting to get a bit bumbed on the boat in Mexico thing thou. It's 100 miles down and the boarder wars are starting to wear on me. The sailings is fun but boy is the Marina sloooooooooowowwwooowwo it's almost 6 miles to the nearest 6 pac and well thats something to keep in mind. If I decide to go all the way into Ensenada I get allmost 6 dollars in tolls too that makes my 6 pac 10 bucks not counting gas.


So im thinking of brining her up to San Diego. That way I can just jump on the train. But then again I like Baja even with all the carjackings going on lately. Im safe cause no one would want to steal my truck it's to slow for a getway car. HA

No comments: