Tuesday, December 18, 2007

latida


My kinda boring day. Not to much work around this time of year so Im laying low and savin dough. It sucks !!!! Ha, Ya know the feeling like ya don't even wanna spend on food, kinda saving?

Let alone run for a long surf check wasting gas that might be your last gallon soon. Well I can't just sit around talking to the dogs. So I threw caution to the wind. I say let it ride!! Something will come up for a buck!! (I hope) Any ole' way bitch'n sunny winter day here in the San Diego Area. Nice waves kind of lined up and small but beautiful none the less. They say it's gona rain tonigt and maybe it will. But it didnt today so all is very well with the world. Can't wait to see what mannana brings!! This is uor new dog Sadie. Someone must have been realy mean to her. She won't let me near yet. She will, I have hotdogs!! They worked on Clemintine.

No comments: