Saturday, December 29, 2007

Morning


Off we go onto another day. I can't wait to see what it brings. I think it will involve alot of sanding. Ooo boy!! I have to make the last couple bucks before 07 is over. And get a new start on 08. 07 was a bit of a train wreck finicaly, way to much mess'n around and not enough go go for the bucks. It's hard to be self employed .....But it's imposable to be fully employed. I can't under stand how you can give up freedom to make someone else rich. The hardest part is not enjoying life but busting butt to chase the duckets needed to enjoy life. It's a balance thats sometime hard to achieve. With my 2.00 burrito now costing 6.00 and everything else going out of control I'm finding the work thing has become even more necessary. I bid a job the other day and the poor folks where OMG that much? Well yea, I had to spend 6 dollars on a burrito and 200 on gas just to wake up this morning. I'm kind of surprised that air doesn't cost us, Oh wait a minute it does every time we register our car. This is freaking me out I need to go to the beach and mellow out for a bit.

No comments: