Saturday, December 1, 2007

Rainydaze


Wow what a day, all rainy and slooooow, Only left the fort once and could hardly get around. Southern California drivers don't do well in the rain. I was going to head down to Salina but dont have the top on El Yeep. Spent the day doing muzic with the daughter and friends. Gotta keep the ole iPod up to date ya know. Hank Williams III Yeah!!! and Im not a country kindda guy but this stuff rocks. All I need now is some David Allen Coe. The outlaw stuff. Anything to keep the pod from getting boring. Nothing worst then doing a crossing with the same old bam bamm boom boom now I have some twang too.

I saw this carving on a boat I wonder if folks would still buy something like this? Looks like a fun way to make a buck. Well heading south in a few, gota pay the slip fee's or face a Mexican firing squad. Should be fun Yeepen in some mud.

No comments: