Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fast trip


Made a fast run down to LIBERT"E. I had to pay the slip fee's sheeeeesh they nailed me for only paying one month. But may be taking her out to the islands again in January. (Catalina Isl.) The Kite boarders where tearing Salona beach up. I got to Salina around 3pm payed my dues and headed to the outback looking for MUD!!! I found plenty. Ya gotta love Mex in a Yeep. Some spots where a bit gnarly deep and very slippery. Nothing like getting stuck in the dark in the mud and no one around to help. Lucky for me it was all good. Headed to the Cantina and met up with some friends I hadnt seen in a month. That was fun, we took part in the local loco water. Which means we had way to much. HA. Sure makes sitting in the boarder line a lot of fun. All in all it was fun just to short. sea yaz

No comments: