Thursday, August 6, 2009

Snot






I've been holed up in my v berth for 3 days. OMG all I was tiring to do was build karma points. Ya know teach the kids to sail.Take the comfy bunch to the reclining center. Bike instead of gassing? Someone snoted on me. And bamo Im like down ... I mean hard ... ya know V berthed? ... Only a boater would understand.. That OMG I'm gonna die out here and no ones gonna know!! It took 3 day's to get even close to being "normal". Now that's scary ... normal
And one for Justin...amazin

5 comments:

Hotspringswizard said...

Its definitely a graphite shaft :-) Regarding your recent funk, try and remember your a lucky dude livin the simple life and lots and lots of people with tons of money and very complicated lives would love to be in your shoes. Thats my two cents for today at least :-)

Hotspringswizard said...

Or maybe I'm now realizing ( trying to decipher your tricky lingo :-) ) you meant you were sick for three days having been " snoted on ". If so your still a lucky dude livin the simple life, and now your feeling better :-)

Markitos said...

Ha Van yea thats what I mean. Some kid did me in. I spent three days curled up like a little puppy. Feelin back on track now. Im gona hunt that lill monster down and......

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

What graphite shaft? Is there a golf club somewhere in that pic? ;-)

I hate snotty kids. Actually, I just hate all kids. Come out in a rash if I get too near one. Scary ;-)

Markitos said...

Hey OE Duuude !!
Hey that pic makes me wana take up the game. And I hate golf as much as I hate the little shorty's