Tuesday, August 18, 2009

By 10/40

Well after 3 years I retired parts of the ole 10/40. The bench I hit last weekend did her in. Bent the forks and a bent goose neck. Poor ole thing.
Welcome The Linzy. She's a 15 dollar model I picked up in Mission Valley from some retired beach folks. I took parts of the ole 10/40 blended together with The Linzy and badabingo! I'm a peddling fool again. I put what was left of the ole 10/40 on the walk with out a double chain. As an experiment less the 30 minutes she was stolen. I thought it would have been over an hour.
I hope they realized I didn't tighten the front tire before they knock their teeth out or something. Maybe I should have left a note.......heheheee ... hell no pay backs suck welcome to the A3 justice system.
Back to the love... The Linzy has fenders and all the extras I took off the 10/40 ie baskets and worn out cushy seat. And I saved the 40.00 front tire and peddles all the things that make a great bike great. So here hoping The Linzy becomes as good a friend as the ole 10/40 has been.
All I need now are some well placed meaningful stickers.






1 comment:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Now this gives me an idea cos there's some stuff I want to get rid of...