Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few things







I love sailing and truly enjoy San Diego. So it makes sense to live on a boat in San Diego right?



I'm also thrifty and trying to save as much $ as possible. This means I'm in the cheapest place I can find. Kinda like a floating trailer park. I love it! Every day there is something new cause most folks out here don't work. The old "Idle hands are the Devils work shop" scenario. It's a freak'n crack up. Yesterday Bruce Lee was walkin down the boardwalk with out his pants on. Myself and a friend let him know he forgot something. But he was alright with it. 5 Minutes later a SD Police car is on track to remind Bruce about his pants also. Alas he was to late, for a tourist not being accustomed to nakedness crashed through a fire hydrant then a tree. Causing a new water park. The poor cop couldn't chase Bruce down now and had to defer to the crash. Bruce mean time just kinda waddled along enjoying another beautiful day. My friend and I found an extra pair of shorts for Mr Lee. The Fire Dept turned off the water show and all was back to "normal" with in and hour. Ya just have to love living in the circus. If your ever bored just hit the boardwalk. We call it the wall and watch the show. Cheep entertainment for sure.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

i only wish you got a pic of bruce!! must have been a sight!

Markitos said...

Hahaha Pete's wife did I'll ask her to send it to ya!!

Markitos said...

PS Samantha,
Did you see the pic of "my" BMW aducity guy. Sheeeesh I left his mirror on his bumper. I felt that was the right thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Turned on to your blog by..... you.
Nice to hear the words Markitos that you script. It brings memories of a dear friend I hung/hang with, surfing, sailing, fishing, sking, traveling, hitch hicking, snake and lizard hunting,skateboarding,riding storm waters down Saddleback curbs. I believe I'll be living near so I'll be knocking

Markitos said...

Ano Brutha !!! yea !! this makes me very happy!! Lets do it all again. Life rocks. Camping? I'll be there!!

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Hahaha! Funny story. Reminds me of a time I was a passenger in a friend's van many years ago. Traffic was slowing as he turned to watch a pretty girl walk by. Yep, we hit the car in front! Not funny at the time but fecking hilarious when I look back.