Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just cause



Yesterday I went back to the "Burbs". I have a responsibility to uphold my end of a bargain. So I built a river bed. Seams fair. Oh........ the American dream. Two cars and a house with two chickens in a pot and a mail box stuffed full of bill's. It is the way we are raised we can't help it we've been trained to consume. Any way it was cool to see the old neighbor's. As they give you that puzzled look. Like why would you move from "this"? O my god if ya don't know your not gona understand.



In other news Ive been making little heads for a fiesta, gathering,party, Oh I don't know what to call it. All I know is Ive been trying to get there for years. But my responsibility's have kept me from it. It's held in the desert outside of Reno Nevada. Last a week and you have to be totally self sufficient. It's called Burning man. You can't buy or sell anything and are pretty much stuck in the desert for a week with 50000 artist and other like minded people. Hence my little heads. Never go to a party empty handed. And once again I get that puzzled look!

2 comments:

Hotspringswizard said...

Hey Big Bro.
Glad to here you are going to Burning Man. You will have a great time. All is well with the desert Rats.

Love you,
Little Sis.

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

That must've been weird going to see your old neighbours? Kinda scary too I imagine - seeing all that in-your-face consumer bullshit again?