Friday, December 25, 2009

Look what I got


Merry Christmas,
The Santa dude dropped off one of the prettiest morning's Ive seen here!! All for me. I knew I've been a good boy but I never expected anything this grand!!
Last night I was all hummm oh well may as well go to bed. My daughters at her mum's. But then in true boater fashion a friend went rowing by and we went over to MC's boat. http://raghaulers.blogspot.com/. It was a friend Adams Birthday so we all walked up to San Diego's oldest pub.http://www.waterfrontbarandgrill.com/ to Celebrate the Birth of both. None of us went off the deep end but had a lot of fun. Then as I'm crawling out of the dink another Boat buddy came by for a quick howdie and a tip. Finally safe on board I'm all crawling into my flannels to wait for Santa, and I get a call from a landlubber friend. " hey what ya doing how come your not here for the party?" I'm like what party? "the one we have every year ahole get over here" Im all "huh? shit! Bike downtown? in my pajamas?" "yea, Kitos get yer ass over here now!" I declined because I could tell they had reach the edge of the dock and where getting ready to go deep. has much as I'm bummed I missed them I'm stoked I feel great today. I'm sneaking up to the burbs and kidnapping my daughter tonight. After I totally fill myself on Grandma's cooking. I was invited so I'm going! but first I have to scrub this little tub up for company. We will probably sail tomorrow and pull into Captain Morgans port in the afternoon. I can't wait. I love spending time with Ashy. She's a free spirit just like her Pop.

5 comments:

Massage chair Toronto,Massage Chairs said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

security service mississauga said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more!

vet Mississauga,veterinarian Toronto said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Buy Access 2010 said...

Visio Standard 2010 Download offers modern and intuitive diagramming tools to transform complex ideas into aha moments and get everyone on the same page with less time and effort. A diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, pictures, and templates, and new automatic drawing tools make visualization easier than ever.
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Download includes Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES software for advanced form creation.
If you're already familiar with an earlier version of Microsoft Project, follow the links in this document for information about what's new and different in Microsoft Project 2010 Download.