Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CNN called






Seams the mass's have been missing my blogin.
So this is what's been going on. Humm not much really.... That work, ya know the big one? Well I guess the guy's wife file'd for divorce. So yea that's where that's at. In the mean time......I've been sailing and working on boats. Bummer huh? Beer and burrito money. When it comes down to it that's all you really need anyway so yea it's all good. Here's a few pics of Windley. Brother #2's boat. I say Brother # 2 cause he was born behind me and the other brother behind him than my sister. But that's another sailing story all it's own. They are all # 1's in my boat. These pics are from the Rum runners race. And the others are your's truly painting the inside of the Hans. Man I'd love to jump that boat and , well leave. Ha

No comments: