Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just because Im bored

I'm still bouncing around and well.... Kinda bored. To tell you the truth the last 2 hours where great!! My daughters in town !! (power arm thingy). She was kidnapped and that's cool. It kinda sucks out here tonight anyway. He res another whooopie.. 15 knot shot of this morning. Sure wish I had camera battery's last week. Now that would have made Whooweeetube. And if you don't own rubber bottomed slippers your a weirdo. I left Jenny running while I biked to the airport. Yea I worried a bit. But all was well when I returned and now I don't have to listen to it. To risky? What do you think? On an other note maybe someone can tell me how to tag with out dragging up all the old shit. Whats with that huh? FBI CIA ? Are they watching? Neener neener if they are. Bet they wish they was me. Opps spilled again. Damn 15 knots

6 comments:

Samantha said...

reminds me of that bull i rode in tj.

Massage chair Toronto,Massage Chairs said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

security service mississauga said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more!

vet Mississauga,veterinarian Toronto said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

Microsoft Project Professional 2013 said...

I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.