Sunday, December 20, 2009

Evening thought. Cheesie I know




So today after telling everyone how wonderful life is and get off your ass and enjoy it. And Bla Bla Bla. I figured I best put my money (penny's) where my mouth is. So I figured I'd go biking and see some sights. Well Burningman kinda did the ole 40 dalla bike in. First it was the wheel bearings, then the peddles wore right off. Well one of em anyway. Like I was just going in circles. Whoooa Hang on Biiiiiiiiiig Swellllllllls !!!! Wheeew nothing broke !! Ok where was I ? O yea the sunshiny hap hap happy day stuff.


Oh yea Bike So I'm thinking shitz I'm bumming I need a bike that will work and no one wants to steal. It's gota be just the right bike for just the right price. Like say, free! So Im dinking in the morning and a baybor friend of mine asks if I'd like to varnish her gunnel's. Hummm.. that sounds nasty. So I said heck yea. made 40! Went to swap meet bought a (last week) 65 dalla bike for 35!! And it's a real size fold in half kind with (most important) a shitty paint job !!! Perfect!! All I have to do is swap my Mary Poppins baskets and I'm in fat city. Did I mention it even has gears? I don't know how to use them yet but they tell me I can get to the store at warp speed now. And I still have 5 dolla's for some McChilliebobs, What a swell day!!


Here's a pic of one of my fav Baybors boat. Not only do I get to varnish I get to sail it too!!


All smiles here today.

No comments: