Tuesday, January 5, 2010

wow


Wow what a great Holiday. My daughter came to see me. Yes we painted the carpet! Had a killer time X-Mas http://raghaulers.blogspot.com/ with the locals. Even saw parking spots!! Crashed my bike riding with Sailor Jerry and Adam. New Years. Killer dinner with Justin and the Rippin Ms A. Sailing Windley with brother B. What a whirl wind! It's gona take till February to get my head straight again. Yea right!! I even worked today. No really.. all day! It was a rush I think I kind of even liked it. As you can tell I'm an over achiever. Most folks are already back in the cube. Working their little hearts out and I'm just now pulling out of a dayz. I like being me.

4 comments:

Massage chair Toronto,Massage Chairs said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

security service mississauga said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more!

vet Mississauga,veterinarian Toronto said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.