Sunday, January 24, 2010

That was fun


We just at thru 5 days of WTF? If was crazy here. Boats going off the hook, dinks sinking like peddles in the fall. Wind? 65+, steady 25. Great fun !
It sure was good to see everyone alive and well. Tighting up their boats. Raising dinks, getting everything back in order. 5 days straight hole up, kinda does something to ya. I was talking with friends on the dink dock and noticed no had shaved and all where a bit thinner. Even though we where holed up we all kinda watched out for each other. So it was fun to hear "Holley shit dude your boat was keel out on some of those waves". "Yea I know ! My coffee pot went flying!". "Did you see Stano cut the dinks free?" "Yea they wear beating against his boat bad" " I know he went all Davey Crockett on those lines." And on and on the storeys flowed. I'm sure the story's will be bigger tomorrow. That's what living on the waters all aboat.

4 comments:

Massage chair Toronto,Massage Chairs said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

security service mississauga said...

Interforce International offers Security Guards, Guard Patrol Services, Security Officers, Security Guard Officer Service and much more!

vet Mississauga,veterinarian Toronto said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.