Friday, November 6, 2009



Yes I went up and mucked and su~ked. Bought some deoderent, put shoes on and fell right back into the old days. I think it went well. I still need some price's from a few more subcontrators. I know it will take time and thats fine, just have to keep pushing. All looks good so far though. Thanks for the support. I took some pics but they suck. So here's a pic of our Holloween mask Adam and I made. He was the man in the moon. The pic of my mask sucked to soooo here's a fuzy pic of the place I'll be living once we get this contract. As you can tell I know it's all gona work out. Allways has all ways will. Wierd huh?
Nice to be back with the boater folks tonight. Played music, even brought out my drum (that I suck at) But nice to be back. Boater's just seam to have a different out look. I like it

No comments: