Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hut oh suit's


Today I have to meet with some folks that wear suit's. It's all about my "Master plan" That's the one I make enough $ to mess around again. Long pants. check clean shirt hum....check.. Shoe's..aaa....check. Hut oh !!! where's my pit gooo? I can't meet these guys smelling like a bilge water vacation.. shit Looks like a stop at CVS.
The soap tooth brush and all that stuff is always around cause I never know when I might be able to pop a free shower. And I do like to stay some what clean. But I don't really like putting goop under my pit's unless I'm meeting suit's or a new girl I don't want to run off. I don't want to jinx anything but wish me luck. It's time to be running around again.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

good luck :)

Margarita Mirasol said...

Good luck!

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Oops! A bit late. Hope it all went well. Let us know how you got on.

As for the pit gooo - I now only use this stuff: http://www.pitrok.co.uk/products/item/334 - completely body friendly (no nasty chemicals that can cause dementia, etc) and it does a good job of keeping skunks away. It looks expensive but it lasts ferroever ;-) I'm still using the same one I bought many months, maybe a year ago.