Sunday, November 8, 2009

Idle hands

I was sitting here wondering if I could find movies on this thing. Sure enough all I had to do was goggle movies. I found this site and was lke cool..a flick tonight....Power arm thingy. I'm all riiiight lets see .. hummmm something about the earth dieing..nah, to final, Ahhh Clint Eastwood can't go wrong there!! I just wana chill watch a flick and hit the sack. But wait !! It might take three days to watch this movie. Kinda slow downloading here I guess. So I'm all looking for a super low depth kinda movie maybe cartoons? Even family guy was all slow and staggered.
So I go looking again yea !!! Ninja flick!!! The lowest of the low budget. I'm thinking yea!! I think the old duck tape PC can handle this one !! Yea right. I check out the reviews while I wait for the "movie". And this is what I found.


Hitting women is not only ok but funny
Swinging nunchucks is cool, no matter how silly an expression you make.
Murder is ok as long as you're a ninja
Bar fights are not only ok, they're encouraged
Ripping off prosthetic limbs is just like ripping off a real limb (bloody)
If you're told to drop it or you're a dead man, you have exactly .5 secs to do so
You can here tendons ripping
Sleeping with your best friends wife the same night he tells you he's suffering from ED is perfectly fine
Need a ninja? Just go to a casting agency in japan, they'll find you a ninja
Guards wear clothing that is exactly the right size
Evil ninjas giggle when they fight women
Ninjas sometimes forget how to throw shuriken straight
Ninjas like to make weird sounds while they burn homes
Even driving a jeep in broad daylight, no one will notice if you're wearing your ninja garb
Good ninjas kill more people than the bad guys
This movie is definitely good for a laugh

I don't know about the movie but the review made it all worth while.

And yea I think I'm gona just run along to bed.

2 comments:

changapeluda said...

ninjas make the world a better place!

:0]


hi! long lost blogger buddy!

Markitos said...

WoW long time no postems. Hope alls well in your world.
And yea Nija's make a better planet for sure. HiiiiiYaaaa!!!! JudoChop!!