Sunday, October 4, 2009

Im a swinger




Summer's coming to an end and well the waters become a bit livelier. When you live on the hook or mooring as I am now the view changes every second. One minute your looking at one boat then your looking at a different boat, then the wall ,then this, then that. It's neat, I like it. This morning I woke to a constant roll and swing. It's not gnarly out just alive the winds been going all night so the sea's in the harbor are moving quite well. Like I have to hold on to my coffee pot.


A few days ago all the animals jumped ship. I think it was the earthquake or the tsunami. In any event I saved a little pup that had bailed from it's boat. The owners brought me a bottle of Sailor Jerry's as a reward. That was nice of them even though anyone of us would have done the same thing. I mean who's gonna just dink past a drowning dog and not give him a hand?


So last night I got into it a bit, then some friends called and we got into even deeper. That may explain this swinging feeling I'm now having.
Some tiimes the night before explains the here and now!

1 comment:

Jolea said...

I love sailor jerry!!!