Sunday, October 25, 2009

Flock of minnow's


I've been hanging low and going slow this week. Have a new and rather large job we are looking at. So in the mean time, I figure lay low go slow cause ya never know. Oops I'm a poet. Any way Ive just been riding the bike did a harbor sail cleaned the dink ...again. Oh yea kinda sold, gave, away the little Sabby to Super Kid. In the mean time I have an aquarium in my back yard. Not that I really have a back yard. But I do have a bit of water so I thought I'd make friends with the sea life. I cleaned off my everything bagel crumbs off only to see the minnow's going freaking nuts. Neat ! So I grabbed some bread and whoaa those little suckers must be starved cause they went crazy. DO NOT FALL ASLEEP IN THE WATER HERE. So like any curious boat guy would do I chucked in a whole bread slice. OMG!!! They where all over it! Some of them even jumped up on top of the thing!! Not good if you don't want to get eaten by seagulls. Shit I spent at least 2 hours feeding those crazy little piranha's. You have to get it right. Press the air out so it sinks a bit bellow the surface so the gulls don't grab and go. Throw it up current so you can still watch and keep your hand and fingers inside the ride at all times. Now when I go on deck it's like I have a zillion little puppy dogs looking up at me wanting their treat's. I feel like King Neptune only not as fishy. Oh yea and where there is little fish there is big fish. Sure as hell the big guys showed up. My little troop of killer minnow's could have cared less they just kept charging. So they lost a few amigos they where mighty crumb eating warriors. I feel safe knowing I have a flock of killer crumb eating piranhas living under me.I'm so proud!!

So yea I need to get a life. What did you do today?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

love those little guys. i always see them munching when ben's cleaning the bottom of the boat. hungry little buggers.