Monday, October 26, 2009

flock of ha ha's


I rode the old bike up to my brothers place today in Point Loma. Had a great Red sails breakfast then paddled our bike's down to Shelter Island for the Baja Ha Kick off. WOW!! that was great to see all those folks and their boats heading off to adventures unknown. 200 boats all pilled up at Shelter Island. Fruckin beautiful. Every one of them looking forward to the unknown. And what a day it was . No wind but all those stoked people leaving this all behind. Brought a tear to my eye. Ive never done the Ha ha. Ive always just kind sailed willey nilley. It would be cool to have that many friends sailing along with you. My brother took pics some day I might get copy's I'll share them. When they come in.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

just think... it could have been you, craig and Capt. Angry Pants. but Angry and Ha Ha seems like oil and water to me.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Something about sailing South with 140 other boats... hmmmmmm. Lemmings? Oh wait, about twenty of my friends are in that group! They sure got some wind today!!!